Sunday 9 August 2009

Sugar Bowl

The Sugar Bowl is one of my favourite challenges. They always have such lovely sketches and some fantastic prizes. I though I would try a different colour combo for a change. The other essential item for the prize draw is doodling so I doodled a flower headband for her with some glitter pens and some dots on the white nestie with a Letraset fineliner. I used my much neglected wavy edged scissors on the grey and lilac striped paper though it is hard to see on the photo.
Stamp - Sugar Nellie Gorjuss Goth Girl
Coloured with Letraset Promarkers, highlighted with glitter pens
Paper - Papermania Amethyst Infusion
Die cuts - Nestabilities
Flowers - Prima
Flower brad, gems and Sentiment - Lakeland (when they had a craft department)

7 comments:

dolcreations said...

This card is just adorable..one of my scrapbooking friends goes into this challenge all the time..I think I will have to invest into these little gems!
Christine

Lynsey said...

Marianne this is so pretty! I love the headband!
Hugs Lynsey:)

cats whiskers said...

This is just perfect dear, what a gorgeous image and such lovely colouring
Hugs Jacqui x

Lilian said...

Wonderful coloring and love the hairband idea! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

debby4000 said...

Oh she is adorable and gorgeous colours.
luv
Debby

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Marianne, so clever to draw a flower headband for her. Love the purple shade too, xox ~Jeni

Anonymous said...

So pretty!! The colors are fantastic!! HUGS