Wednesday 16 September 2009

Snowflakes


Another quick post. I coloured this gorgeous Sugar Nellie image Monday night and as my meeting didn't start until 9am I was making this card at 7.30 this morning! She is coloured with PMs and I highlighted the spots and snowflakes with Sakura Stardust. The sparkly snowflakes are Me & My Big Ideas and were bought in America along with the foam flakes. I'll try to find some more of these for my promised candy next month. I flipped the fab sketch from Sketch Saturday and the challenge at Winter Wonderland is a vintage Christmas. Well she has an old fashioned look about her doesn't she. One Stop Craft said Let it Snow and Passion for Promarkers want polka dots. Thanks for all your comments. I will get round to visiting you as soon as I can.

12 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marianne, what a cute card. I love the sweet image and your colouring is fab. Great papers and the snowflakes look fantastic. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Teri said...

She does have a vintage look about her Marianne :o) And you've coloured her beautifully ... as always!

Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland again.

Teri xx

dolcreations said...

Oh Marianne this is just simply adorable. I love those snowflakes with that sweet and adorable image! Great job on this one! I really love those blues on your card!
Christine

Teri said...

Such a sweet image!
Thanks for playing at Winter Wonderland this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

Lynsey said...

You were keen card making at 7.30am this morning Marianne! Your card is lovely! Those snowflakes finish it off lovely!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Kazabing said...

Oh, I love her, she is just a sweetie. Gorgeous card.
hugs
Kaza.xxx

Jo said...

A lovely card Marianne, I wish I had the inspiration before I went to work in the morning! Jo x

Ali Dantre said...

Hi Marianne, beautiful card sweetie. I really love this stamp and you have done such a great job!

Hugs
Lisa.x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, love the sweet image and the lovely colours xx

debby4000 said...

Oh she is adorable, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Wiccababe said...

such a pretty xmas card Marianne
thanks for joining us on PfP this week,and good luck
I hope you've tried the PfP blog hop to be in with a chance of winning all the new colours
Debbi
xx

Suzanne said...

Marianne this is gorgeous love the image and papers. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Sue :o)