Wednesday 11 November 2009

Another Forever Friends card


This little bear is all in pink and burgundy for 2 challenges. The first is I Love Promarkers who provided this fab sketch which I loved using. The second is Basic Grey who provided a photo for inspiration. I was inspired by burgundy and white so rather than using a backing paper behind the squares I left the white card which shows off the beautiful BG Eskimo Kisses papers. I think I'm getting the hang of this shading a bit better and am quite pleased with my colouring on this one.

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, Gorgeous card! Such beautiful papers and sweet Forever Friends image.

Lisa x

dolcreations said...

Marianne this card is so adorable. I love the image and that paper, well, that line has been one of my favourites this season. Every time I go to buy some it is sold out! I picked up a little so I was happy!
Christine

Karen said...

Hi Marianne, your card is lovely, such a cute image and the papers are great. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Jo said...

Only one today Marianne and lovely it is too!!! Hugs Jo x

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, adorable card.
luv
Debby

cats whiskers said...

Oh this is just a superb card dear, thanks for sharing
Hugs Jacqui x

Lynsey said...

Marianne this is such a pretty card! Love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining in the I love Promarkers Challenge.
Hugs Lynsey x

Julie said...

Such a lovely card, those papers are adorable.Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Julie x

sharon said...

Hi Marianne, great to see you again..such a cute card, love what you've done with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.x

LISA said...

Oh, what a lovely card! Beautiful colours and a cute image! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Hugs Lisa xxx

WeirdCat said...

Cute card, thank you for joining us in the challenge at I Love Promarkers
Ruth x

AN said...

Wau--hienosti toteutettu joulukortti--värit ja kaikki sopii niin hyvin toisiinsa! kiitos oasllistumisestasi!!