Monday 2 November 2009

Blue Christmas


That's the challenge over at Cute Daisy May this week. I've taken the day of work today and aim to spend the whole day cardmaking so expect more posts from me as the day goes on. The image is from Pollycraft, isn't it a fun image. Papers were also free last year with a mag. MS doily punch used on the bottom and Sizzix swirl with lovely snowflakes from USA and a star gem from stash. I used my new art glitter faux snow again. If you thought glitter was messy you should try this. I love the effect but I'm going to have to sweep the floor later.

7 comments:

pinky said...

Excellent take on the challenge, a lovely blue christmas card. That image is just gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at CDM.
Pinky

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, hope you enjoyed your day crafting! It looks like you made some lovely card. I really like this one, the snow looks great, well worth the mess lol!
Hugs Lynsey x

Beccy said...

Hope you enjoyed your crafting day - this card was definetely a great start that Robin looks great and I love your swirl and snowflakes.

thanks for joining us over at CDM
Beccy x

Scrappymax said...

What a beautiful card. Glad you enjoyed your craft day and joining us this month over at CDM.
Max x

Lora said...

That image is so sweet and I love the snow effect. I think I would like to have a play with the faux snow glitter. There's nothing better than being all inky or glittery I say lol.
Thaks for joining us at CDM this week.
Lora x

Arty Cards n Crafts said...

Your card is adorable! I love the faux snow, and that image is darling!!

Michele Spera said...

what a hoot! This card is adorable! I especially love the added swirl with the snowflake. Thank you for joining us at cute daisy may this week
XmicheleX