Wednesday 9 December 2009

Let it Snow


SECOND POST FOR TODAY
Doesn't this Whiff of Joy image look good in pink and purple. I've definitely got a thing for these colours this Christmas but better not use them on hubby's card, which I'll be making tomorrow. My favourite Christmas embellishment just has to be snowflakes and these ones really sparkle and shine. I added glitter to the snowlady and used glitter card for the purple layer. Papers are vellum and DCWV. This card is for the challenge at Stamptacular Sunday which is Let it Shine.

11 comments:

Aud Kirsten said...

What a beautiful card! Cute image, and the bling is just perfect. Thanks for joining us at SSC this week:)

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful card, love the purple!
Thanks for joining us at SSC this week!
Dee

Line said...

What a gorgous card! The colors look so pretty together! Great coloring on the snowlady and I really love those pink snowflakes!

Thanks for joining us at SSC this week!

Hugs, Line

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne this is such a sweet card! Those pink snowflakes look fantastic!
Hugs Lynsey x

Liza said...

A gorgeous card Marianne, the image is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

Liza x

Nikki Schmaltz said...

marianne, this is so pretty. love those pink snowflakes too! thanks for playing at stamptacular this week!

Georgia said...

I love this card! You did a great job of letting it shine! Thanks for joining us at the SSC.

Paula said...

Absolutely adorable! I love the color combo! I'm so glad you could join us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

Pleasantly,
Paula

Paula said...

Absolutely adorable! I love the color combo! I'm so glad you could join us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

Pleasantly,
Paula

Anonymous said...

Awesome card Marianne ;)
Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

Janneke

Carolyn said...

I just love your card. I love the snowflake. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn