Thursday 31 December 2009

Quixotic mystery candy

There's a mystery gift pack to be given away at Quixotic Paperie. Elaine wants you to choose your favourite card of 2009. This a tough choice and I only started blogging in June. It's even tougher for those of you with a whole year to choose from. As I am still surrounded by Christmas cards and the tree I decided to choose one of my fave Christmas cards. Although there is still room for improvement with the colouring this card is so much better than those I made last Christmas. It demonstrates how much I have learnt in the last year since I was introduced to Promarkers by my good friend Lynsey; how to use several papers on one card; using sketches; combining embellies.

The candy giveaway ends on 5 January.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Marianne, this is a fantastic choice off card, I love the colours and the image is so cute...Hugs Avril xxx

pinky said...

Oh I remember this one Marianne, beautiful colours and gorgeous image. Perfect pick.
Pinky

MarkerGeek said...

Lovely choice!

Thank you for joining in with us at Quixotic Challenges!