Monday 8 February 2010

Kaboodle Daisy


I love this Sugar Nellie image called Daisy and haven't used her for much too long a time. This fortnight's challenge at Kaboodle Doodles is spots and stripes and this is my DT card.. I love using these two patterns together but decided to use a variety of spots on my cards. The papers are DCWV from their Christmas pack. The lovely swirl paper does have some spots on it. I also added a brad and some gems for more spots and doodled around the scalloped circle.
There's a great prize of the latest kit from Kaboodle Doodles up for grabs so hop over and join in the fun.

8 comments:

Aga said...

beautiful!

Jill said...

Its such a pretty card Marianne and I love the colours you have used. Jill x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Marianne, just a gorgeous card hunny this is one of my all time favourite stamps! have a good day hugs Linda x

Kazabing said...

Hiya hunni, such beautiful cards you have been making
hugs
Kaza.xxx

dolcreations said...

This is one of my favourite stamps...You have done a beautiful job using her. Love the red and blue together! Very nice!

Faye said...

I think this card is lovely. I have this stamp too and I want to dig her out now! x

Lynsey said...

This is adorable Marianne! I love this image coloured in these colours. Hugs Lynsey x

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, This is lovely! I love the sweet image and fab colour combo.

Lisa x