Wednesday 17 March 2010

The Sugar Bowl 31


I made this card a couple of days ago to send to a special blogger friend who has been feeling a bit down lately. Now I know she has received it I can share it with you all. My fave purple and one of the Gorjuss girls for this fortnight's sketch at The Sugar Bowl with the must include stars. She has stars on her boots and I added some Cuttlebug die cut stars and star charm. Papers are Papermania capsule collection to which I added some ribbon, a bow and some card candy.

6 comments:

Jo said...

Lovely card Marianne!!! hugs Jo x

Lilacanglia said...

This is beautiful,
Hugs
Angie

Jill said...

Oooh I love that oval shape and I think you have coloured it so prettily. Lovely card as always Marianne. Jill x

Lynsey said...

A perfect card Marianne! I love the sparkly stars they look great!
Hugs Lynsey x

dolcreations said...

Marianne this card would make anyone feel really special. It certainly brought a smile to my face!

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, Gorgeous card! Love the papers and pretty image.

Lisa x