Friday 2 April 2010

At last a card


I have had a lovely afternoon cardmaking and actually got 3 cards made. I coloured the images last Sunday and have only now had time to make the cards. I can only share one with you today as the other 2 are my DT cards.

This is a really simple image from Little Claire which was just perfect for the lovely sketch from Friday Sketchers. The colour challenge of black, white plus one other colour is for Die Cut Dreams . Papers, sentiment and flower are Papermania Touch of Pink and Capsule collection.


I had 323 followers and now I have 322. I guess that is because they didn't win my candy. Oh well, obviously not a proper follower.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Marianne
gorgeous card love the colours, fab image,
Have a great weekend
Christine x

mudmaven said...

Very elegant - love your color combo! ~chris

pinky said...

Lovely girly card Marianne, love those delish papers, very elegant image. I haven't deserted you, it wasn't me lol. Have a lovely Easter.
Pinky

dolcreations said...

Marianne this is such an elegant card! You amaze me with all the different styles you do! Always such beautiful work!

Birgit said...

Hi Marianne,

I am not the one who unsubscribed, but I might do so at a later time. Why? Well, I found that I follow so many blog that I get to visit each blog less and less. Instead I now set bookmarks, sorting the blogs according to themes -- e.g. digital art, cardmaking etc. Then I visit them one after another when I have enough time. That works better for me. :)

As for blog candy, I don't ask people to follow me to get an entry. That way I make sure that people only sign up when they really want to visit my blog again.

Another reason I can imagine why people stop following one's blog (it has happened to me, too) is that they have outgrown my blog's content for whatever reason. Don't take it personally! :) In fact, it's about quality not quantity, isn't it?

Hugs,
Birgit

Lynsey said...

What a gorgeous girlie pink card Marianne! This is just perfect!
Hugs Lynsey x

Mummylade said...

love the backing paper. I'm so glad you joined the DCD challenge this week and good luck.

Nicola said...

Beautiful card Marianne. This colour combo is so striking.
Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Dreams.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Marianne this is beautiful... so classy and great colour combo. thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge this week.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Michele Roos said...

Oh such a gorgeous card Marianne. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Christy said...

Fabulous colors...lovely card :)