Wednesday 1 December 2010

Butterfly easel


This is my second post for today. Well the lunchtime Christmas Bazaar was interesting and a good practice for my stand and signs for the craft fair on Saturday. I sold 4 cards and 3 gift boxes which wasn't a lot but people were very complimentary and it was good to see what caught people's eye. As I had only made 9 gift boxes I had better get some more made before Saturday.
I made a couple of these scalloped easel cards with Henbury Lane butterflies. Fairly simple but effective don't you think. The paper is an old Papermania one and the small butterflies were made with a new MS punch. I would like to enter this into the challenge of monochrome at Allsorts and open challenge at Flutter By Wednesday

9 comments:

Jill said...

Wow Marianne you have been busy again. I think your easel card is sooooo nice, good luck on Saturday. Jill x

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, I love your card its so pretty! At least you sold a few today lets hope Saturday will be busy!
Hugs Lynsey x

lissy-hanne said...

Hvor er det et smukt kort.

cowboydutrem said...

I just love this card. That butterfly in the middle is soooo pretty!

Nancy said...

This is an exquisite easel card...the shapes, butterflies, and colors are amazing! Thank you so much for fluttering with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!!

dolcreations said...

You are such a busy girl with all your craft shows! Way to go! I love this easel card with the butterflies..especially the one in the center! Gorgeous!

Danni said...

This is so pretty! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Mummylade said...

such a lovely project! I'm so glad you are entering the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck!

scotspanda said...

ooh this is so pretty, love the large butterfly it is just stunning!!

thanks so much for joining in with my monochrome challenge this week @ Allsorts :o)

hugs

Amanda xx