Monday 14 February 2011

In the pink




What a beautiful day it's been today. I don't like to complain but I had a job to take a photo of this card as the sun was shining. I've been very busy with DT work today once the washing and ironing was done but I did manage to get this card made as well. I used Dawny P's fab sketch at Lili of the Valley, using the sketch on both the front and bottom of the easel card. Papers are Papercellar Victorian Burgundy.

I bought some squares of these fairies at Hobbycrafts last year as the stamps weren't out until January. This is the last square of this little poppet so next time I will be able to use the stamp. Flowers are Prima with punched fern leaves from pearlised card from Crafter's Companion. You may have seen this card on Create and Craft with the SWALK launch. It really is gorgeous. I would also like to enter this into the challenge of Spring - flowers everywhere at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.

18 comments:

Jill said...

Soooo pretty Marianne, just love her sparkly wings and that punched border is soooo gorgeous. Jill x

Claire said...

This is just gorgeous, such pretty papers. Hugs, Claire x

downrightcrafty said...

love that border punch and the image is so sweet
Hugs Kate xx

Berry said...

This is stunning Marianne waht a beautiful little image she is and such lovely colours! Hugs Rebekah xx

Unknown said...

This is beautiful and so pretty in pinks! Hugs! leah ann

pinky said...

Its just gorgeous Marianne, really pretty papers and love the easel shape.

Vicky said...

Another gorgeous creation hun and I love thoses papers and all the sparkly bits :o)

hugs Vicky xx

Loz said...

oh gorgeous... every time I come by ans see you use one of your squares I wish I'd ordered that stamp too!! I love this one, she's adorable! ♥

Cheryl said...

Oh so very sweet,an adorable image and beautiful colours!!!
xx

Linda said...

what a cute card, you did a great job
hugs linda

cebelica said...

Gorgeous card!

debby4000 said...

So adorable and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

bluebell-flowerwood said...

hi marianne,if the card is pink it gets my attention,i love pink. the candy looks nice i have entered my name. happy crafting love bluebell-flowerwood x.

Emma said...

Such a beautiful card Marianne and gorgeous papers.
Hugs Emma x

Whisper said...

Aah how simply adorable, Luv Sam x

Lynsey said...

This is so sweet Marianne, love those papers!
Hugs Lynsey x

Wishcraft said...

Absolutely beautiful Marianne, a really pretty card :o) Lisa x

Kirsty said...

Hi The colouring is so pretty and the flowers . Gorgeous ! Kitty :)