Friday 11 March 2011

Sneak peek number 1

This is the first sneak peek of the new Crafter's Companion Flower Fairies Fairyopolis range which is launching on 15th March. There are 4 stamp sets, one for each season and a fabulous CD with decoupage, pyrimage, some beautiful backing papers and much more. In fact all that you have come to expect from Crafter’s Companion. My card was made using backing papers and pyrimage from the CD. The colours are so deep and I printed it A5 so I didn't need much to embellish the design just some Sizzix cut swirls and Prima flowers. There is a fantastic bloghop going on too where you could win £100 worth of Fairyopolis goodies. If you want to play along you need to start at Crafter’s Companion News, Views and Inspirations. So leave me a comment and then hop over to start the blog hop.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card... very pretty image!
Hugs
Kim
x

Unknown said...

Lovely card... very pretty image!
Hugs
Kim
x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marianne I saw you article in my Papercraft Inspirations today. Love your card its gorgeous, that image is fabulous. with hugs Shirleyxx

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne

This is such a lovely card, love the image you have choosen.
Hugs Lynsey x

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Marriane, love this very pretty card. Fab image. Saw you in Cardmaking & Papercrafts, fab article and pretty cards. Well done you.

Donna x

Berry said...

Oh my goodness how beautiful! Fabulous work marianne hugs Rebekah xx

pinky said...

I don't know why I never took to flower fairies Marianne but your card is just stunning as is that beautiful fairy.

cats whiskers said...

Oh Wow hun this is just stunning, love that image and the lush papers, I am loving this release.
Hugs Jacs xxx