Friday 13 May 2011

Let's play golf


Tuesday night hubby was downloading some updates to the laptop and the option to upgrade to Internet Explorer 9 came up so he downloaded it. Yesterday when I went to use it I was tearing my hair out as it is so different. I had to find my favourites but the worst was using blogger. It kept stopping and when I opened up several blogs at once to link my card I hated the way it did it. So we uninstalled it and I'm now back to version 8 so my advice is don't try it as blogger doesn't seem to like it.

My card today is another Father's day card using one of the great male Digistamp Boutique images so I would like to enter this into their monthly competition. Papers are some of the last of K&Co Hopscotch. The golf clubs and ball are K&Co and I added some card candi. The sketch at Sunday sketch and stamp was perfect for this card and I am also entering the someone special challenge at Cards for Men.

Don't forget to enter my candy for a gorgeous princess stamp.

12 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Such a fab card hun! That image makes me smile. Love your colour choice, and what a great take on the sketch. Thanks for the IE9 warning too! Hugs Sxx

Claire said...

What a great card Marianne - great image and choice of papers. Thanks for playing along with my sketch this week at SS&S. Hugs, Claire x

Seafield Jo said...

This is a great card Marianne, I love it. Mr Blogger doesn't seem to be too happy today, I;ve had trouble commenting. Jo x

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, I had that same problem a few weeks ago but I didn't think to put it on my blog!
Love the Father's Day card.
Hugs Lynsey x

Linda said...

What a great card
hugs linda

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Marianne, Great fathers day card, love the fab image and papers. Love how you've coloured the grass and very nice touch withe card candy, they look just like little golf balls.

Donna x

Kazabing said...

Lovely, lovely card Marianne. Those papers are ideal for men's cards.
hugs
Kaza.xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Marianne, fab card. Love the card candy, looks so like golf balls. Great image and love the papers. Thanks for joining us at SS&S.

Donna x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marianne, what a fantastic card. Your colouring is perfect and I love the papers. Thanks for joining in with the monthly competition over at DSB. Hugs, Denise x

Nannieflash said...

Wow Marianne, a fabulous card love that image. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the Challenge. with hugs Shirleyx

Kitty said...

This is soo lovely. Love that image too.

Thanks for sharing your creations with us at CFM and hope to see you again for the next challenge!

Kitty xx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Another fabulous creation...thanks for joining in the Digi Stamp Boutique competition again...Sally-Ann :o)