Friday 15 July 2011

Gorjuss in Purple and a winner

Time for a purple card and an Sugar Nellie image I haven't used for ages. The gorgeous papers are Papermania Heather capsule collection. I bought some pearl ribbon sliders recently along with lots of other goodies from Crafty Emmas and this is the first time I have used one. I really like the effect with the organza ribbon. The flowers are from Crafty Emmas and Michaels with MS punched leaves.

Challenges:
Stamptacular Fab sketch which I rotated
Moving along with the times Favourite things (purple, DP, flowers, ribbon, Sugar Nellie)
Passion for Promarkers Gingham
CES 1 image, 2 ribbons,3 DPs
I will also be entering the Facebook Sugar Nellie challenge of Anything Goes.

Don't forget there is a new challenge today with Team Kate at Winter Wonderland. The entries are increasing as more of you are getting your Christmas cards made. Hope to see you entering.

Now onto the winner of my candy. I've sent candy to England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Australia, Canada, America and Norway so far as I can remember. There may be others. Here is the winning number
That's you, Pinky, congratulations.

Don't despair though those of you who didn't win as I have another candy which I will be posting today so pop back later.

23 comments:

Seafield Jo said...

Congratulations Pinky on winning the candy.

Your card is beautiful Marianne, gorgeous image and I love those colours.

Jo x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card, love the LO & the papers are fab!

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Lisa Jane said...

This definitely is gorjuss .. love the colour and the pretty organza ribbon
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa x

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
what a gorgeous card hunni
absolutly amazing
pinky congrats for winning the lovely candy hunni
have a great day to all
hugs angelique

pinky said...

Ah thanks so much Marianne, my lucky day:) I will email you.
Pinky

Wiccababe said...

gorgeous card Marianne, and congrats to Pinky
Debz
x

Sandra H said...

Congratulations Pinky enjoy your prize:) Sandra H

coops said...

stunning card marianne,gorgeous colours and image and i love the capsule papers :D
big congrats to pinky too on her candy win :D

xx coops xx

downrightcrafty said...

oh a girl after my own heart you know how I love these papers and she is so pretty on them, lovely card
Hugs Kate xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marianne gorgeous card my fabulous colour choice and your papers are so pretty. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Lynda said...

A very pretty card Marianne.

Love Lynda xxx

Whisper said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Luv Sam x

Mahrian said...

Congratulations to the winner and to you, dear! :D

Jennifer said...

Stunning!! Perfect use of our recipe! Thanks for sharing your creation at CES Challs this time! xx Jenny xx

DesignerDiva said...

Beautiful Marianne! Love the purple theme and fab colouring skills!

Thank you for sharing it with us at MAWTT this week for our favourites and good luck with the challenge

Hugs Laurie x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Marianne, such pretty colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Nina said...

Ohlala, I totally LOVE your card!!
Beautiful papers, a really wonderful motiv and great embellies.

Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week :)
Hugs, Nina.

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marianne, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your papers are perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for our gingham challenge yee-haw!. Hugs, Denise x

Unknown said...

Lovely card!! Love the color you been used!

Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular last week. Hope to see you this week too.

Hugs

Lynsey said...

Another stunning card Marianne! I love the layout.
Hugs Lynsey x

Debs said...

Gorjuss card Marianne.
I love this image and your colours are lush!
Thanks for sharing your favourite things with us at MAWTT this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Debs said...

gorgeous card Marianne..love the purple :0)..thanks for sharing with us at PFP and goodluck..hugs Debs x

Wishcraft said...

Oh this is so pretty! One of my favourite stamps, love the papers and all your lovely details :o) Lisa x

PS. Thanks for joining us at PFP!