Friday 16 March 2012

Two Bad Mice

A quick post from me as I shall be back shortly with my Winter Wonderland DT card but I wanted to show another sneak peek of the gorgeous Beatrix Potter CDs. My card today was made using pyrimage and paper from The Two Bad Mice CD. As well as the new CDs and stamps being POTD on C&C there will also be a special offer on the other CDs too. I have also used some of the new Vintage Flower Power Core'dinations with one of the new Darice lace embossing borders ad an MS Cosmos and Xcut flower die. I have sanded them all to show off the lovely effect you get with this card. Gems from the new Beatrix Potter collection. Catch you all again shortly.

8 comments:

Seafield Jo said...

I love this image Marianne, fab card.

Jo x

riliska said...

I really Love your creation and you are indeed a talented person.

Amanda xx said...

Oh my is there no end to your talents.....fantastic pyramage .....gorgeous card xxxx hugs amanda

julie_woolston said...

Acute image love the papers and the embossing, just beautiful.

Hugs Julie x

coops said...

aw this is gorgeous.i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

I have used this image many times its a winner... great card Hugs Elaine

Sandra H said...

Oh wow this is beautiful:) xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne this is a very pretty card! Love the embossed boarder.
Hugs Lynsey x