Tuesday 18 November 2014

Birthdays


I seem to have sold a lot of cards for older men recently so I thought I had better make some more and this Woodware stamp is perfect for male cards. I sprayed it with spray and shine which of course meant the flash shone on it but these dull days the pictures look awful without a little flash and my daylight lamp.

The papers are really old Dovecraft ones which it seems many of us bought and I am down to the last few odd sheets now.I am really trying to use old papers as I hate having little bits of pads left.

Challenges
Sketch n Stash Great sketch (very old papers) 
Sister Act Anything goes 
ALBC CAS

16 comments:

misteejay said...

Great 'guy' card Marianne and well done on using up some older stash.
Toni xx

brenda said...

What a fab sentiment Marianne and the colours lend themselves to a perfect masculine card.

Just adding your candy to my sidebar, not entering though.

B x

Carole Pollard said...

Well I'm back from a rather wet week in the Peak District but we had a lovely relaxing week. Your cards while I've been away are fab as always but I especially loved the baby card and the reindeer card. Your stall looked amazing just hope you sold lots of those gorgeous goodies Love and hugs Carole x

cuilliesocks said...

Super male card Marianne, love the sentiment and your papers are fabulous, great design, hugs Kate x

Linda Simpson said...

I love this verse and gorgeous paper. I hope you are keeping well.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne I love this card it is a great sentiment!
Hugs Lynsey x

Bad Kitty said...

beautiful card

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

A perfect card for men not too young!

Whisper said...

Oooo fabby sentiment and so perfect for a man's card too, Luv Sam x

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card!

Carol S. said...

Brilliant man card. I'm sure I have a stamp with these words. Love the way you have used the papers. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Unknown said...

LOL, so true Marianne, a fabulous birthday card, great sentiment, love the papers you have used here too, hun, hugs xxx

Jackie said...

Wonderful cards and a lovely photograph of you and your stall. I am playing catchup this morning :o)
Jackie xx

Daniele said...

such a fabbie guy card love the sentiment, thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash
hugs

cotnob said...

A perfect male birthday card Marianne.
Thank you for joining us a Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

Tina said...

Gorgeous card.Thanks for joining us at CFAS Hugs TinaX (DT)