Tuesday 21 March 2017

Button heart


I have another of the cards I made for Making Cards using butons as the main focus. I used a heart die which I placed on the card and then laid a selection of buttons from Crafty Ribbons inside the die. Sticking them down in shape was the trickiest and my first attempt where I used my normal 3d glue went in the bin as I was getting glue showing. I remembered I have some glue dots which I haven't used for ages and they worked perfectly, much less messy. I added some doodling and a LOTV sentiment. 

20 comments:

Juls said...

Loving all the buttons xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Great use of buttons Marianne lovely card

Anne

misteejay said...

Very effective Marianne.
Toni xx

aussie aNNie said...

Always wanted to make a button heart, love this.x ♥[aNNie]

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Marianne and very effective.
Hugs Julie xxx

Fikreta said...

lovely card!

meg said...

Really difficult shape to follow, it looks fantastic

Carole Pollard said...

Great idea this works so well Love and hugs Carole x

Cobnut Crafter said...

You have more patience than me Marianne! This is a lovely card and clever use of your buttons! Anne x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely heart of button and thanks for sharing your trick!

Glennis F said...

a cute idea!

Valerija said...

Beautiful card and a great idea.
Valerija xx

Lorraine said...

A fab way to use buttons Marianne
Lorraine x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card and a wonderful idea.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sarah said...

A great way to use buttons Marianne, very effective and would look great framed too xx

cotnob said...

A super way to use your buttons Marianne.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

coops said...

Simply stunning Marianne.I love the button heart and it really stands out from the kraft :D

xx coops xx

Carol S. said...

Great card and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Marianne, great design using the button, and love your freehand frame, Kate x

Barb said...

Very effective. The buttons look lovely on the kraft. Barbxx