Sunday 19 March 2017

Candy winner

Thanks to everyone who entered my little candy. Unfortunately some people left me a comment but didn't enter their name into the link. I did put a reminder on a post the other day. So out of the people who did enter via the link here is the winner as chosen randomly.


13 was lucky for the winner. Is it you? Hop over to the blog candy page to check and if it is you please email me with your address so I can post your dies out to you.

Please see below for today's card, which coincidentally features candi. 😃

9 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Wow! That's me! How fantastic. Thanks so much Marianne. I have sent an email. Hugs Christine x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to Christine! :)

Kath said...

Congratulations Christine!
Kath x

Valerija said...

Congratulations to the winner.
Valerija xx

Wendy said...

Congratulations Christine x

Barb said...

Congratulations to Christine. Thanks for the chance Marianne. Barbxx

Nunzia Carusio said...

Congratulations to the winner.

Carole Pollard said...

Well done Christine Enjoy Love and hugs Carole x

Fikreta said...

congrats!