Monday 24 August 2009

Card for a Liverpool FC fan


This is the 4th of my orders. The great sketch is from Allsorts who also want at least one torn edge. Now I'm not a fan of torn edges but I gave it a go with the football paper at the bottom. The challenge at ABC is B for Buttons so I thought I would enter again. The image is one I bought yesterday and is part of a digi set of sports images from Charmed Cards. The football is cut from some card I bought about 3 years ago and have no idea where I got it from. The image at the bottom is from a set of Personal Impressions stamps. All coloured with Promarkers.

7 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Marianne

What a brilliant card. I know a lot of people who would love this card.

Sorry - I know ripping paper isn't everyone's idea of fun - but you managed it!!

Great details.

Thank you for joining in the fun with Allsorts this week.

Love Jules xx

pinky said...

Brilliant card Marianne, the image is lovely, I love using these digis. That stamp is excellent too.
Pinky

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, this is a great male card! Love how you have used 2 stamps on your card!
Hugs Lynsey:)

brenda said...

Hi MariannYou have done a great job here, I know ripping is not easy if it's not something you do as a norm, but you grow into it I found.

Thanks for joining ua at Allsorts this week.

B x

scotspanda said...

great card, perfect for any footie fan!!

thanks for playing along with us at allsorts this week :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

well done on using a torn edge on your card fab boys card and thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, Great card! I like how you have used the 'football' stamp as well as cute George.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x