Saturday 19 September 2009

Pink, black and white Pollycraft


Here's the second of my Cherry Kisses frames I bought this week. The challenge over at Pollycraft is to use black, white and another colour. Now I love black, white and pink or purple so really enjoyed this challenge. I love these digi stamps and it was a good chance to use some of my new PMs. I love the combination of flowers and dots too.

Please check out Nikki's blog candy from my sidebar. This is a huge candy, worth $275 and she is asking you to donate to a very good cause.

This will probably be my last post for a while. I have to make the cards for October for my guest DT so will schedule those for whilst I am away. We're flying off to New England on Friday. I'm looking forward to it so much and will be visiting a few craft shops I'm sure. I hope you will check out my scheduled posts for October Sundays and catch up with me when I get back. If you're not already a follower now would be a good time to join as one of my first posts when I'm back mid October will be to offer my first blog candy to say thanks for welcoming me to blogland.

Marianne x

9 comments:

helen said...

a lovely card marianne i love the colours, thanks for joining us at pfp this week
hugs
helen x

jenny said...

Gorgeous card, love the striking colours!
Have a fantastic time on your hols!

Jenny x

Jo said...

What a fab card Marianne, I love the colours. Have a great time on your holiday and I look forward to seeing your scheduled posts. Jo x

cats whiskers said...

This is a stunning card dear I just love the added touches of pink. Wow fall in New England I am envious have a great time and rememeber to show us any crafty goodies you buy
Hugs Jacqui x

Rach said...

a wonderful card Marianne, great colours.. so striking. hugs rachxx

Lynsey said...

Beautiful card Marianne, I love the look of those new PM's! Thanks for joining in the Pollycraft Challenge.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, love the colour combo. Have a fab holiday and take lots of pics to show us
hugs Mandy xx

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, Gorgeous card! I love the image and the fab colour combo.

Lisa x

Enfys said...

What a lovely card. Have a fabulous holiday, I am 'stateside' at the moment, but no fall colours down here in florida!
hugs
En