Thursday 31 December 2009

Celebration time


SECOND POST FOR TODAY.
It's New Year's Eve so let's celebrate. The day can only get better. The weather is dreary again, we've had rain, sleet and hail so far. I changed the bedlinen this morning and had a fight with the duvet. It just didn't want to go in the duvet cover. When I eventually got it in I did up the buttons only to find when I got to the end that I had buttoned it up wrongly right near the start. Grrr.

So here's a nice cheery, very pink card. I followed the lovely sketch at A Spoon Full of Sugar. I substituted a flower for the circle in the sketch. I wanted the card to be nice and glittery so the flower is edged with Shimmerz and the Sugar Nelie image has lots of Sakura clearstar on her dress and heart. She looks like she has her party dress on for the party challenge at Simon Says. Glitter and bling is the challenge at Crafty Creations.

8 comments:

Lynsey said...

Wow what a beautiful card Marianne! I love this card and the pretty papers you have used.
Hugs Lynsey x

Fern said...

Another stunning card, love the pink shades and pretty image the sparkly flower and little gems look fab too!

Fern xx

Lisa said...

Wow this is gorgeous Marianne! I love the colours and the gorgeous image.

Lisa x

pinky said...

Gorgeous, beautiful papers and colours. Have you not got your degree in bed making? you know you need it lol.
Pinky

Timcso said...

Wonderful card! The colours are beautiful! Cute the image!

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!:)

Hugs, Tímea

Saskia said...

Lovely to see your work at Crafty creations! Thanks for joining us!

Saskia :)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) The image is very cute and the papers and embellies are just perfect ! :-)

Happy New Year and thank you for joining the Simon Says Party Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols and the DT x x

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for sharing your Glitter and bling with us at Crafty Creations! Have a great 2010 Cheers Claire x