Friday 23 April 2010

Winter Wonderland relaunches on Fridays

Yay, it is an exciting day for us over at Winter Wonderland as today is the day we change from a Sunday to a Friday challenge. Not only do we have 2 fantastic prizes on offer from Pink Gem and Simon Says but some of the DT are also offering candy to participants. See post above for my Christmas candy. We couldn't have made this challenge any simpler as it is Anything goes for Christmas. I am really enjoying making my Christmas cards during the year this time rather than having to make them all at once. There are so many cute Christmas images it is lovely to play with them for a change. You can combine your challenge with other challenges and this doesn't just mean sticking to Christmas challenges either as my DT card demonstrates. I won this Peachy Keen stamps a while ago. The circles were cut using Nesties and the set of 3 Nellie die cuts and the snowflakes are an MS punch.
I am entering my DT card into the following challenges: Create4fun Use only circles Stamptacular Penguins Secret Crafter A day out Incy Wincy Black, white plus one colour Stamp with fun Animals ABC Christmas I is for Ice plus snowflakes I love Promarkers Black, white plus one colour

29 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Marianne. It such a cute card it makes me feel cold!! Jill x

pinky said...

Very cute card Marianne, just can't get my head into christmas cards at the mo.
Pinky

Danielle said...

Very cute card Marianne - those penguins are so adorable! And I love the layout with those circles!
Hugs, Danielle

Annette said...

What a lovely card, & such a sweet image! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

Karen said...

Really nice christmas card Marianne, should make a start on mine too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

downrightcrafty said...

Hi fellow penguin teamie
I just love this the crisp icy feel to it really present the beautifully coloured image off so well
Hugs Kate xx

Gemma said...

And winter wonderland it is, I love penguisn with chubby cheeks, great details as well. Thank you for joining us at SSC this week,
Gemma

Anonymous said...

Fab card Marianne, makes you feel really chilly ! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

LISA said...

A very pretty card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Hugs Lisa xx

dolcreations said...

Marianne this is so darn sweet. I just love penguins and this is PERFECT! I will have to try this week to enter the challenge!!

Mandy said...

Hi Marianne,
Thank you for your lovely comment..I love the penguins a beautiful card..I will try and enter th challenge this week I have a PGD stamp in mind..
Mandy xx

Squirrel x said...

Adore your penguins Marianne, really gorgeous. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge. Greetings from Ipswich! Hugs, Squirrel x

Linda said...

Hi Marianne love the way you have used the Nellies die cuts, love Linda

Delphine said...

Beautiful card - and I just love blue Christmas cards! Thanks for joining the ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck! Delphine (GDT) xx

Lynsey said...

Gorgeous xmas Marianne! Love the circles, that is a great layout.
Hugs Lynsey x

Nikki said...

Beautiful xmas Card :)
Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
Hugs Nikki

TinaB said...

Beautiful card x great blog! x

Marianne-db said...

Cute card!! I really love this penguins and beautiful colors! Thanks for joining SSC!

WeirdCat said...

Cute card, and looks intricate,thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
Ruth x

carlz said...

such a sweet penguin card! love the colours! thanks for playing at stamptacular this week! hugs carlyann xxx

Helen said...

Fab card - love those penguins!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Jo said...

Hi Marianne, I love this card, so cute, hope to join you this week!!Hugs Jo x

Scrapcat 1 said...

what a cute card

Tam said...

Hi Marianne,

Awesome creation.
Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs.
Good luck.
Tami

Cor* said...

You do fantastic work! I like what I see, girl!

Meesh said...

Oh Wow! What a great card! Love it!! x

Anonymous said...

tehehehee that's one cute penguin couple, love all your snowflakes too! Thanks for joining in with us at ABC Christmas Challenge, Samantha :)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marianne :-) I love this image ,,, very cute and the papers and embellies are fab :-)

thanks for joining the ABC Christmas Challenge
luv
Lols x x

Annie said...

ooo I love those penguins! thanks for joining in the ABC Christmas challenge.
hugs, annie x