Thursday 20 May 2010

Anniversary bears

I love these Pollycraft bears and they are just perfect for a large Anniversary card as being digi you can resize them. They are coloured with PMs of course and I used a Sakura clearstar pen on the trim on her dress.

Papers are DCWV and FF. I made the flower using a Blossom Nestie and gold tissue paper, which I scrunched and rubbed with a red stamp pad and added a spacer and brad. As you can see the MS punches were out again.

I used the fab sketch from The Pink Elephant which was perfect for this size card. I love Promarkers and Fab 'n' funky want you to make your own flowers. Lastly CRAFT want a birthday or celebrations card.

14 comments:

Karen said...

So cute Marianne, love your flower too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

downrightcrafty said...

Oh wow love the colour combo on this one, and how it makes this sweet image stand out, that flower is pretty amazing too
Hugs Kate xx

Lorraine said...

Love that flower and a really cute image, lol. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Eiglas said...

Very cute card Chuck!
Thank you so much for coming over to C.R.A.F.T to play this week!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

Rose said...

Gorgeous card, lovely image and I love the flower!

Thanks for joining us in our Birthday celebration at C.R.A.F.T and good luck!

Rose x

Tom said...

Oh - what a lovely card!

Hugs
ToM

katesacraftybugger said...

cute card,Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers

Anonymous said...

What a cute anniversary card,and fab flower. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Marianne, Love this, cute bears and fab use of tissue papers. Thank you for joining in the Birthday Celebrations at C.R.A.F.T. this week with your gorgeous creation. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs Suzi xx

Lynsey said...

This is a lovely Anniversary card Marianne! I love the tissue flower that you made, its very pretty.
Hugs Lynsey x

Trimgym said...

Hi Marianne, what a fab card, thank you for joining us on our celebratory challenge at CRAFT Challenge. Thank you for joining us again at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck!

Jo and Tigerlover.

WeirdCat said...

Lovely card, I like the way you have made the flower,thank for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
Ruth x

LISA said...

Such a pretty card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Hugs Lisa xx

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at C.R.A.F.T. in our special Birthday/Celebration challenge! Lovely project - Good luck in the draw....Cheers Claire x