Saturday 22 January 2011

Floating around

Did you manage to catch any of the Appley Dapply launch programmes on Create and Craft yet? It was so exciting to see my cards on the TV. I have had another parcel with yet more new products so start saving your pennies because these are delish.

Something different to show you today. As well as using up some of my papers I am determined to use some other stash this year as well. When I first spotted this topper in Sainsburys it was £2.99! All it had with it was 4 squares with buttons so rather expensive I though but very cute. Some time later browsing in the store I found them reduced to 25p so bought a couple. I have used the squares and the toppers were still sitting amongst my unused stash so I decided to use one for a change. Papers are K&Co Hopscotch punched with an MS zigzag punch. Ribbon and buttons to finish. Cute, I think.
Challenges:
Allsorts Card for a male
A Spoon full of sugar Blue and green
Cute Card Thursday 1,2,3 (mines I image, 2 papers, 3 buttons)

13 comments:

cebelica said...

Wonderful cards. Those animals in umbrella made me giggle; the rabbit is so cute! <3 Clever use of buttons too!

dolcreations said...

Marianne that must have just made your day, seeing your cards on TV. Way to go girl!
I am just loving this colour combo! I love the buttons and the adorable little umbrella with the animals...awesome!

Mandy said...

Hi Marianne,
Love the topper so cute and what a bargain...Fab paper and border....Had my parcel too love everything,bet they will all be a hit..
Mandy x

Vicky said...

Super cute topper Marianne!, love the papers and bright colours too!

Have fun with your new parcel hun!

Hugs Vicky xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, this is a very different card for you but very cute!
Hugs Lynsey x

Seafield Jo said...

This is a lovely card Marianne, lovely bright colours are that topper is just so cute.

The samples on the launch show were gorgeous. I've ordered mine and now just have to try and be patient until it arrives!!! Is there any such thing as a patient crafter?? lol

Enjoy playing with your new goodies

Hugs Jo x

pinky said...

Great little bargain Marianne and it looks gorgeous on your card. Boy you are one busy woman, wish I was you post lady then I could have a sneak peak into your parcels lol. Haven't caught one show yet but hope to see it tomorrow:) Will watch out for your cards lol.

Julie said...

What a great bargain on the topper and how exciting seeing your cards on tv!

x

Lynne in NI said...

Awww what a cutie! ... great topper and your papers are soo pretty!
Congratulations on getting your cards on telly, bet that was fun!

Yvonne Russell said...

Love the topper. Such a cute card - so bright and cheerful.

Emma said...

Such an adorable card, gorgeous topper and papers.
Hugs Emma x

bluebell-flowerwood said...

hello marianne,yes i saw the show,and i got the disk and the stanp set. look forward to them coming. happy crafting, carnt waite to see what comes next, bluebell-flowerwood x.

Anonymous said...

Eeeeeek!! Those animals are TOO CUTE!!