Saturday 8 January 2011

New hat


The challenge at Stampin’ for the Weekend is something new, something blue (but not a wedding). I decided to use this cutie from LOTV trying on her new blue hat for my DT card. I used my Blossom Nesties for a change from circles. The papers are K&Co Sparkly sweet and Papermania Henbury Lane. The gorgeous pink swirly paper is from a pack of tissue paper from Poundland. I hung a flower charm (which I have just noticed isn't straight in the photo) and a handbag sentiment from the Prima flower.

6 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

a fabulous new hat it is too, lovely colouring and pretty card
Hugs Kate xx

dolcreations said...

These images are so darn adorable Marianne! I love your handbag tag...it is PERFECT for the image! Beautifully coloured! Hope you had a wonderful holiday!

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, this is so beautiful and you have used one of my all time favourite images!
Hugs Lynsey x

Jill said...

LOTV images are always gorgeous and this is no exception, what a lovely card! Jill x

Berry said...

This is lovely Marianne great colour combo so bright and refreshing I must get this stamp out and use it again! Hugs Rebekah xx

Gunn (Merete) said...

What a lovely card. Great image and I love the pink along with the blue.
Wish you a great week,
*Gunn**