Friday 28 January 2011

Winter Wonderland DT card

Yeah, my networked blog settings worked and yesterday's blog post appeared on my FB page. This has all taken so much time this week and with so many cards to make for the Crafter's Companion launches I feel I have really neglected my blogging buddies. I'm trying to comment as much as I can so pleas forgive me if I haven't visited as much as usual.

This week at Winter Wonderland is an exciting one as we introduce the new DT's work to you. Both teams are playing along and then from next week the teams will alternate beginning with my team. Team co-ordinator of the other team is Kate and she has set us the challenge of My Sentiments Exactly. Kate has also shown that not only is she a talented cardmaker but also shows off her computer skills as she has designed the new logos and header. We welcome a new sponsor this week, Sentiments 4 You, who gave the team some digi sentiments to play with. The main focus of your card must be a sentiment but it does not have to be a Christmas card. I chose to use this lovely circle Let it Snow and sprayed it with Crafter's Companion Spray and Sparkle. I teamed it with snowflake papers, sparkly snowflakes and gems.

10 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

oh your far to kind :)

love your creation this week, the deeper blues really make the sentiment stand out, so beautiful

also congrats on the link up to face book

Hugs and have a great weekend teamie
Kate xx

Wishcraft said...

Great card Marianne :o) Love the colours and sparkly snowflakes. Lisa x

Julie said...

Lovely colours and the let it snow sentiment looks fab!

Luana said...

So cute the sparkling snowflakes ^^
Lu

Lynsey said...

Gorgeous xmas card Marianne! Love your papers you have used. So glad you are getting on sorted on FB.
Hugs Lynsey x

Miria said...

Hi, Marianne. Thank you for your lovely comment. Snowflakes is one of my favourite subjects and this card is gorgeous, I love how you used the sentiment! Miria xx

Sally said...

Great card Marianne, especially love the snowflake background paper.
Enjoy the weekend.
Hugs Sally xxx

Jo said...

Fab cards Marianne and how brave are you venturing onto FB!! Take care. Hugs Jo x

Suzi Mac said...

Adorable card Marianne, love the two shades of blue and that CC spray. Gives such a shimmer to it.
Hugs
Suzi x

dolcreations said...

Wow...Marianne...you have done an outstanding job on this card! I just love the shape and the snowflakes...Wow! Love your facebook picture!