Friday 21 January 2011

Winter Wonderland


This week at Winter Wonderland it is my turn to host the challenge and introduce you to the new DT members who will be joining us next week. My challenge is pink and purple and I have used this sweet SN girl. I sprayed the image with Crafter's Companion spray and sparkle and as you can see there is a lot of sparkle going on with this card. Papers are Henbury Lane. The gorgeous layered white flowers are K & Co.
I do hope you'll play along as you could win 4 digis from this week's fab sponsor -

14 comments:

Linda said...

what a sweet card
hugs Linda

Vicky said...

Another super card Marianne! Gorgeous image and love the colour combo and all the sparkle too :o)

Hugs Vicky xx

dolcreations said...

How perfect......Pink and Purple!
I love your card Marianne...the flowers and the side you did are so pretty. I love that image! Beautiful as always!

bluebell-flowerwood said...

hi marianne lovely card today. enjoyed the crafters conpanion hop,got the cd and rubber stamps today love bluebell-flowerwood.

Linda said...

Hi Marianne that Sugar Nellie looks gorgeous in those pastel shades love Linda

Jill said...

You know what Marianne, I think you and me like the same sort of stamps I have got this one as well and we both like WOJ! Just a great card and I love your colours. Jill x

downrightcrafty said...

stunning flowers and love those papers just gorgeous
Hugs Kate x

cebelica said...

Wonderful card. And those white flowers are gorgeous.

Fiona said...

gorgeous card Marianne and my favourite colour too!!

Have a good weekend.

Fi
x

Miria said...

Hi, Marianne! Gorgeous colour combo and fab embellies! Miria xx

Berry said...

Really pretty card Marianne, love that image, hugs Rebekah xx

Julie said...

Lovely card and sparkle spray is a lovely effect - yet more things to add to my shopping list!! xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne this is such a petty card! I love the sparkly flowers!
Hugs Lynsey x

Anonymous said...

Oh my. I keep scrolling down to lurk at your blog and every post I am enjoying! The colors on this are just lovely! The flowers just leap and pop off the page! Wow!