Thursday 17 February 2011

Teddy Bea goes shopping

I am totally in love with Teddy Bo and Teddy Bea and here is Teddy Bea shopping. I thought she was just the right image to decoupage so I printed her twice and decoupaged her hat, left hand bags and right boot sole. I also added some pearls and doodling to the shopping bags.
The doiley and flowers wee made with Marianne dies and the scalloped border is part of an MS punch. Shiny sentiment is Craftwork cards backed with a die cut flower. Papers are Papermania capsule and FF pink parfait. I have so far kept my promise to myself not to buy any papers until my stock has gone down some more. How long will this last I wonder?

Challenges:
Teddy Bo In the pink
Friday Sketchers Fab sketch
Cute Card Thursday Shiny happy cards
Paperplay Add shine
CES Cute and cuddly
Digital Tuesday Die cut

17 comments:

Gayle Cook said...

WOW...you were quick off the mark Marianne.......FAB-U-LOUS!!! So bright and happy looking...I love it.

FairyD x

Clairebears said...

You've been playing with the new stamps :0)

I love your colouring and use of embellishments on the bags. I love the sentiment too.

Love Clairebears x

Lynda said...

Beautiful card Marrianne - love the image, papers and those wonderful die cut flowers and doily.

Love Lynda xxx

pinky said...

She is gorgeous Marianne, must get some of these images. Love how your have 3d her. I haven't bought anything crafty for a while so feeling pretty good about myself lol.

Linda said...

What a cute card
hugs linda

Shelley said...

It's a beautiful card. I love that pink flower!

downrightcrafty said...

wow stunning flower, really stands out and love the cute image too
Hugs Kate xx

Céline said...

love your card really pretty and shiny!
thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week.
hugs
céline

Berry said...

These teddies are adorable marianne I keep seeing them everywhere! Love the shopping bags fab job hugs rebekah xx

dolcreations said...

This is so awesome Marianne.I love how you layered up some parts of the image...brillian idea! I love your pinks!
P.S.I think holding back on purchasing paper is only going to last a little while longer..I have been seeing some wonderful PURPLE papers that may be needing a home soon!LOL

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, Gorgeous card! I love this Bea image and fab layout.

Thanks for joining in the fun at Teddy Bo!

Lisa x

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Marriane this is so pretty love the fab colours and cute image.

Donna x

Lynsey said...

This is fantastic Marianne! Love the pink of course!
Hugs Lynsey x

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card Marianne.
luv
Debby

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Gorgeous card - love the bright pink - thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo
Hugs,
Debbie xx

Vicky said...

This is gorgeous I am loving these bears they are just too cute for words.
Thank you for joining us girlies at CES Challenges, good luck.

Hugs Vicky xx

Anne-Marije said...

What a nice card!
Thanks for your participation in the Digital Tuesday Challenge...
xxx Anne-Marije