Thursday 19 May 2011

Another sneak peek and exciting news

OK, I'm spoiling you today with yet another sneak peek at Humphrey's Corner. I just had to use this topper from the CD, not only did that mean a purple card but a girly one too. I used scraps of papers left from making my other cards. I based this card on an idea in a magazine. It didn't explain how to make it too well but I worked it out, changing it to suit my image and my paper scraps. I used Go Kreate dies for the image and layering. Once again the topper has been 3D'd. Flowers were made with MS and Xcut punches and gems.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
CD Sunday Die Cutting
My Mum's Craft Shop Anything but Square

Now, have you spotted my new badge above my photo? If you click the badge it will take you to Humphrey's Corner at Crafter’s Companion where you can find more cards and projects, including details of how to make the card I featured in my first sneak peek. If you add the badge to your blog linking it to Humphrey's Corner at Crafter’s Companion and then visit Crafter’s Companion News, Views and Inspiration Blog and add your name to Mister Linky you could be the winner of all 6 stamps and both CDs. How fab is that, a prize worth over £50!

14 comments:

Christine said...

A super card, however I don't see use of a CD mentioned. Perhaps I am mistaken as you have mentioned Crafter Companion
Thanks for taking the time to enter at CD Sunday this week.
Christine
CD Sunday DT

Claire said...

Super card hun - lovely image and great shape of card too. Hugs, Claire x

Seafield Jo said...

It's beautiful Marianne. Love the punched borders and the flowers are really pretty. Jo x

Donna Mosley said...

So pretty Marianne, love the gorgeous liacs and fab design. I just adore these little cuties.

Donna x

starcyl said...

I think I'm going to have to have this cd once it's available. You've made a great card with it. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Another beauty Marianne, love love love it

Ali x

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty, such beautiful colour too.
Hugs June xxxxx

Carol said...

A lovely card Marianne and thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Hugs
Carol
xx

Tess said...

Great card Marianne - thanks for sharing with us this week at CD Sunday

Jen said...

Pretty card with a fun image. Thanks for sharing with us this week at CD Sunday.
Jen x

Sandra H said...

Pretty card the image and colouring is lovely :)

Loz said...

oh gosh! you've been busy! I love these colours and the sweet images ♥

debby4000 said...

Adorable gorgeous card Marianne.
luv
debby

Lynsey said...

Wow love the layout of this card!
Hugs Lynsey x