Sunday 1 May 2011

A touch of the Orient

Have you seen the fab new products from Do Crafts? I bought some of the Tatty Ted papers and some Tulip decoupage. I wish they hadn't made the teddy stamps wood mounted but the freebie on this month's mag is clear. The Tulip stamps are quite big so I went for some decoupage as I thought it is so pretty.  I teamed it with some of my fave Papermania aqua capsule papers. There's so much details in the papers and decoupage that I kept the embellishments to a minimum. I am entering this into the challenge this week at Allsorts which is Oriental. I'll be back later with my DT card for Crafter's Companion. 

7 comments:

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, this is such a pretty card!
I really love the decoupage design.
Hugs Lynsey x

downrightcrafty said...

love the image superb portrayal of Oriental
Hugs Kate x

Jill said...

Wow Marianne, that is so pretty, gorgeous colours and such a great little scene! Jill x

coops said...

beautiful card marianne,the scene is so pretty and i love your colours :D

xx coops xx

brenda said...

Another really super creation Marianne.

Thank you so much for joining in our Oriental theme at Allsorts this week, good luck and look forward to seeing you again.

B x

Lisa said...

Beautiful card Marianne! Such lovely colours.

I also bought some of the Tatty Teddy papers and one of the stamps. Chloe loves the Me To You bears and when she saw it in The Range asked if I would make her one for her birthday.

Lisa x

scotspanda said...

gorgeous card, the image is just fabulous, lush papers too lol

thankyou for joining in with my oriental theme this week at Allsorts

hugs

Amanda xx