Thursday 5 May 2011

Princess Shona


Last week I was asked to be a guest designer at Digital Delights and was able to choose an image and sentiment. I chose the lovely Princess Shona and this sentiment which reminds me of Disney as the staff there say that to the guests so this will be perfect for scrapbooking my hols. Papers are Paper Cellar Victorian Burgundy. Image is coloured with Promarkers with some Sakura clearstar pen added. I added a Sizzix cut swirl and some silver star buttons to match the stars in the sentiment.

I've a busy day ahead as I am on a free course today learning all about E-bay, voting and shopping tonight so will catch up with you all tomorrow when I'm at home.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Sketch Saturday Thanks for another great sketch
Stamp with fun Lace or ribbon
Digital Tuesday Lace and ribbon
Passion for Promarkers Fit for a princess

Welcome to my new followers. If you like the Me to You papers I've been using then hop over to Debbi's blog (link in sidebar) as she will add some of these to her candy is she gets over 100 entries. She also has some other fab goodies so get on over there now.

10 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Marianne,
Such a sweet card,love the little princess and your colouring is wonderful...Sounds like a really busy day,the E-bay course sounds interesting,hope you enjoy it...
Mandy x

coops said...

stunning card marianne.i love the fab princess image and your colours and details are really pretty.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, this is such a sweet card! Love the sentiment!
Hope your ebay course goes well.
Hugs Lynsey x

Sandy O said...

OH, this is so lovely. I used this very image this week also. She is so pretty. You colored her fabulousely. I love everything about this card!!!

Thank you for entering this wonderful card in this weeks Digital Tuesday Challenge.

Gro said...

Beautiful card. I love the image.
Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :o)

Cazza said...

Sooooo pretty, fit for a princess!!
Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week over at Sketch Saturday :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marianne, what a gorgeous card. I love the beautiful image and your colouring is perfect. Great papers and layout. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Marianne. Love the cute image and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Jaspere said...

She is so cute. Thanks for playing the Digital Tuesday Challenge.

oheidia said...

Hi Marianne! I really love your card. This image is beautiful and your colouring is fab! Thanks for joining our challenge at pfp:)