Wednesday 21 December 2011

Three little dancers

Here it is, my last Christmas card of the year. As soon as I saw this LOTV image I knew it would be perfect for my friends who have 3 granddaughters who all act, sing and dance. I haven't made many shaped cards for a while so determined to make an easel card for this one. The paper is quite a busy one from Kars so I only used the one paper, with lace and ribbon. The flowers were a prize from Hooked on Krafts and I added punched holly leaves. I coloured the image with Promarkers and Flexmarkers and used Sakura pens for added glitz and then mounted them onto Nestie cut silver card.

Challenges:
Bunny Zoe Fancy folds/shaped cards
Crafts and Me Anything Goes
Wags n Whiskers Fancy Folds
Papertake Last Christmas card of the year
I love Promarkers Anything Goes
Simon Says Bingo (Ribbon/twine, punches/diecuts, multifold)

If you haven't yet entered my candy then click my candy page at the top and enter as it closes tomorrow. Also a reminder that we have DT call over at Winter Wonderland.

20 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

What a lovely card Marianne.....just love the gorgeous LOTV image

Anne

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Beautiful card Marianne - perfect for a family whose youngsters have got the 'drama star' bug! Helen x

mags said...

Love this little image Marianne. Great easel card. I am sure it will be perfect.
Mags
x

Donna Mosley said...

A very sweet card Marianne, love the gorgeous image.

Donna x

Unknown said...

Stunning card. I love the stamp is very sweet.
Francy

Sue said...

Great image Marianne and love the paper.I would like this chance to wish you and your family a very festive Christmas.
Hugs Sue xx

Vicky said...

Just stunning Marianne....they are so adorable...!

Wishing you a Merry Xmas and New Year...big hugs Vicky xx

martina's kaartjes said...

what a lovely, cute card !
greetings, martina
x

Sandra H said...

Marianne, your card is stunning:) Sandra H

Mina said...

every Christmas card I make I say this is my last...so I have given up and keep making them lol...oooohhhh they are so so cute Marianne ...fabulous card
Mina xxx
I hope you and your loved ones have a wonderful fun and festive Christmas

downrightcrafty said...

a perfect card for three young ladies, so much fun going on with this card and love the lace it is gorgeous
Hugs Kate xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is so sweet, love the image and the papers are gorgeous
Lindsay xx

coops said...

gorgeous card marianne.the image is so sweet and i love your fabulous colours :D

xx coops xx

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the coloring on the images. My coloring is not so good.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Pami said...

I love the image they are so cute! Wonderful card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Wags 'n Whiskers this week! Have a very Merry Christmas! Pami x

Lynsey said...

This is such a gorgeous card Marianne!
Hugs Lynsey x

WeirdCat said...

Very pretty, love the papers, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers over Christmas and the New Year
Ruth x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marianne :-) I am sure your friends loved this, so nice when you can match an image to the recipients :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, so sweet and pretty, this is another of the poor neglected stamps I am yet to ink, oh well maybe next year lol.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and playing BINGO with us :)
hugs Mandy xx