Thursday 5 January 2012

Relax

It's another sneak peek of the Strawberry Kisses range from Crafter's Companion which launches tomorrow on Create and Craft. I'm really looking forward to seeing all the creations from the rest of the DT. I've used Spectrum Noirs to colour the stamp and sentiment. Paper is from the CD. I used a Grand Calibur and large Go Kreate dies to make a shaped card using Centura Pearl and Core'dinations. The swirl was made with a Joy die and Centura Pearl and the flower with a Marianne die and sanded Core'dinations. I would like to enter this into the shaped card challenge at Forever Friends.

I hope everyone is keeping safe with this awful weather we are having in the UK. It's incredibly blustery and keeps raining here. I'm planning an afternoon in he craftroom so may be back later with another card.

19 comments:

Bhawana said...

awesome creation.... ping color flower is super cute

Lisa Jane said...

oh i love the shape of this pretty card and the adorable little kitty
Lisa x

Stamps and Paper said...

Another sweet card Marianne...love the rocker card and such a cute image...

Anne

Adriana Vanderhoeven said...

Oh in my country are very hot days and no rain! we are expecting rain!! Beautiful your card as each job, and thanks for your tutorials, when I get home, I'm on vacation, try to make these cards Hugs

mags said...

Lovely card Marianne. Like the shape you have created.
Mags
x

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous shaping and oh I need to do this, lovely image and great sentiment
Hugs Kate xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So sweet, I love the shape
Lindsay xx

julie_woolston said...

I love the image and the shape is different too it all goes well together.

Hugs Julie x

patricia said...

hi marianne
nice card
thanks for joining the foreverfriends challenge this month
greetings patricia

Sandra H said...

Awesome card Marianne as always and a lovely layout too!:) Sandra H

Whisper said...

Aah lovely and what a fabby shape too, Luv Sam x

Jane said...

really pretty card :)

Lisa said...

Such a beautiful shaped card! Adorable image and pretty colours. I really must make some shaped cards with my GC ... have only taken it out of the box once to try it out!

Lisa x

Debbie said...

Love this shaped card Marianne.Great sneaky peeks from you.Really cute card.Hope you're okay.Love Debbie x

Louise Welsh said...

beautiful card marianne. louise xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable card Marianne.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so gorgeous marianne.i love the sweet image and beautiful colours and design :D

xx coops xx

СВЕТЛАНА said...

Такая милая и трогательная открытка!

Wattage said...

Lovely Card - Thanks for posting in the Forever Friends challenge