Sunday 5 February 2012

Time to celebrate

Been out for a lovely bracing walk in the snow and now indoors for a cosy afternoon and evening. I am sharing another of the Stamposaurus samples I made a few days ago. The bunting, union jack and union jack border are all new patriotic stamps from Stamposaurus. I coloured the Union Jacks with Promarkers and paper pieced the bunting with some Christmas papers. The crown backing paper is from Papermania Portobello Road. I've used the Tim Holtz clock die and a computer generated sentiment to make a card suitable for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee celebrations.
Challenges:
Delightful Punches and dies
Allsorts Free and easy
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Die cuts or punches
Crafts and Me Brighten up your day

18 comments:

lady jasmine crafts said...

Love this hun xx

Berni said...

This is brilliant! I love the colours.

Keep Warm xx

Jill said...

Err.... what snow?? None here, or anywhere near us!!

Love your patriotic card! Jill x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Marianne...and we have 8" of the white stuff...!

stay warm hun...and big hugs Vicky xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Marianne, Stunning is your card:) Sandra H

riliska said...

Marianne your card is lovely!!!

dolcreations said...

Oh I love this card Marianne. The clock and the banner are amazing how you positioned them....and the colours are so vibrant! I think this card is just perfect! Hope you are staying warm and enjoying some crafty time! I am heading into mine right now!

pinky said...

This is so different for you Marianne but I really do love it.

mags said...

Really great card. Love all the elements and how you have put it together. The more I see of the Portobello road papers the more I want them.
Mags
x

Lisa Jane said...

oh i love this patriotic card - fab use of the clock die cut
Lisa x

Berry said...

This is really fab sweetie and I love the new blog layout! Hugs Rebekah xx

Sue said...

Hi Marianne
a fabulous card, great design, fab papers, sue,x

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Marianne, love the traditional colours!
Clairexx

Donna Mosley said...

This is gorgeous Marianne, love the colours, design and fab TH die.

Donna x

Jackie said...

Fabulous card Marianne. I took my camera out in the snow yesterday, very bracing indeed :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

love this card marianne.stunning papers and the clock and bunting are fab :D

xx coops xx

Tracey Manderson said...

Great card, i love that die!! hanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges, good luck and hope to see you next time.
Hugs
Tracey M

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, this is a gorgeous card and such great inspiration with the union jack stamp!
Hugs Lynsey x