Monday 14 January 2013

At the movies


Last Friday my friend Lynsey came over and we spent a lovely time chatting and scrapbooking. This is one of two layouts I made. I used a fab sketch from Creative Craft World for my photo which was taken at Hollywood Studios in Disneyworld, Florida. It's the beginning of one of my favourite rides which is a gentle ride through various famous movie scenes. I couldn't wait to use my new Tim Holtz film strip die with Core'dinations, which I sanded. I also used Sizzix primitive star die, MB banner die, Go Kreate large die, card candi and washi tape. Well so far I am sticking to my promise to myself to keep making more layouts, mind you it is only mid January!

Welcome to my new follower and thank to everyone who has entered my candy. You can find the post above this one.

19 comments:

julie_woolston said...

This layout is gorgeous Marianne.

Hugs Julie x

Vicky said...

I'm gonna give scrapbooking a go this year, I'm determined to......abeit nervous about doing one but I keep seeing gorgeous pages like this & it spurs me on to make one. Love this shug, love the 'movie' letter.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card,love the details and fabulous image.xxx

Sue said...

This is fantastic Marianne. I love the design and such fabulous detailing.
sue xx

Pop's Cards said...

Wowzers!! This is just gorgeous sweetie, hugs Pops xxx

Lorraine said...

Fabulous layout Marianne. Love the colours and the embellies are perfect.
Lorraine x

DesignerDiva said...

Fantastic layout Marianne I love how you have done the sentiment now I want to go back to Disneyland!
Hugs Laurie xx

mags said...

A lovely layout Marianne. Fab colours and embellishments.
Mags
x

Stamps and Paper said...

Great scrapbooking page Marianne, lovely colours and great layout

Anne

Sandra H said...

Marianne this is gorgeous sounds like you have a great time scrapbooking x

Lynsey said...

This is a gorgeous layout Marianne and that film strip die is just perfect for this photo!
Hugs Lynsey x

MiniOwner said...

That was one of my favourite rides too! I love your dramatic page. Thank you for joining in with us at Creative Craft World.
Sue x

susibee said...

The sanded card stock looks fab and I love your colour scheme.

Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World.

Lydia said...

love the colours and that you managed to get the stars in (unlike me ;) ) xx great lo using our sketch over at Creative Craft world xxx

Unknown said...

Oh wow, I love that die and the stars just perfect for the layout. I bet that was a very cool visit :)

Thanks for joining in with the Creative Craft World Challenge. Jen x

Melissa75 said...

Love the washi tape and the film strip - fabulous! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

It looks like a fab ride Marianne! I love your page the colours are gorgeous.
Thank you for joining in our challenge at Creative Craft World. Sarah xx

Ali said...

This is lovely.. such rich colours and I love the stars and the filmstrip (*adds that die to my want list*). :D

Thanks for joining in the challenge at CCW.

Ali

Trish said...

Lovely LO! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Creative Craft World!
Trish x