Wednesday 31 July 2013

Christmas at the North Pole again


I am looking a bit different this morning after my visit to the hairdresser. My hair is lighter and quite a bt shorter. most of my life I have had long hair and I haven't had it this short for many many years. Now when I say short, it isn't short by any means. I will have to get my profile pic changed shortly so you can see. I am loving it, much cooler too in this weather. 

I did warn you this week is mostly Christmas cards and here is another of my sample cards for Stamposaurus using one of their new Christmas stamps which is due out in September.

Image - Stamposaurus North Pole House
Medium - Copics
Papers - Bo Bunny Snowfall
Dies - Marianne icicles and Christmas tree with blue glitter card
Other - Sickles, Viva Decor pearl pen

Challenges
Totally Gorjuss Christmas in July 
Creative Craft Blue and brown

14 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Fabulous card Marianne, love the effect of the icicles and the tree, love the image too.

Hugs Julie xxx

Claire said...

I am loving all that sparkle on those icicles and tree - such a lovely card. Hugs, Claire x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card Marianne the glittered iclicle and tree is gorgeous as is the lovely image too x

Carol S. said...

Hi Marianne, A very typical Stamposaurus image. I love their style and have quite a few of their stamps. Love the colour choice too and the glittered tree and icicles are a perfect addition. Hugs, Carol S.xx

cuilliesocks said...

Ooooo love this Marieanne, fabuolus image and I love those little puffins on it. Wondefful coloyrs and the die shapes are brilliant, love it.
So pleased you're loving your new look, sometimes it take a while before your are used to it, have a good day, Kate x

Doreen said...

Fabulous,love the image and gorgeous design.xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Marianne. Fabulous image and I love the sparkly blue icicles and tree.
Sue xx

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card,like the snow on top.
Gr Elly

Linda said...

What a beautiful card
hugs linda

coops said...

so gorgeous Marianne.i love your sparkle and fab image :D

xx coops xx

rachel said...

gorgeous work Marianne - love the sparkly diecuts - fab x

sallysbitz2 said...

Brilliant card. Love the blue glitter paper used, very effective x

Can't wait to see your new look x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Debs said...

Another fabby Christmas make Marianne - love that sparkly tree and icicle border.
Enjoy your evening.
Debs xx

Sandy said...

This is so very pretty. Love the glitter and that wonderful pretend igloo. I love your card - it makes me smile.
Sandy